I plan on using Adobe Premiere, because I am familiar with the software. If it doesnt work out I will use windows movie maker because it is simple to use, but offers a lot. Adobe Premiere is more advanced and can get confusing.
My idea is to have several pictures, put together into a type of slide-show video. I dont want to create and actual video because it seems irrelevant. I dont even know what I would do if I were to make a video. I think the picture video will be more effective.
My idea is to have several pictures, put together into a type of slide-show video. I dont want to create and actual video because it seems irrelevant. I dont even know what I would do if I were to make a video. I think the picture video will be more effective.
No comments:
Post a Comment